You are invited to submit up to three works (commission of 30%, hanging fee €5). We have held a successful art exhibition for the past number of years with sales of over 80 paintings and sculptures and are hoping for even greater success this year.
Please deliver your work to St. Philip’s Hall on:
- Monday, 28th October 2019 from 2pm to 6pm
- Tuesday, 29th October 2019 from 9am to 11am.
Please note: any unsold work must be collected on Sunday 3rd November 2019, at 4pm when the exhibition ends.
Our Church Hall is an attractive venue for an art exhibition with a vaulted roof with wooden beams. It is set in its own grounds adjacent to St. Philip’s Church which is located on Temple Road, a few minutes’ walk from the Luas Green Line, Milltown stop, with ample on-street parking.
We will be widely publicising the Art Sale, both within the joint parishes of Sandford (which covers Ranelagh) and St. Philip’s (Milltown), and among the wider community in the surrounding areas, Ranelagh, Rathgar, Donnybrook.
- Thursday, 31st October 2019: 7.30pm – 9.30pm (Opening Night, with guest speaker and refreshments)
- Friday, 1st November 2019: 12pm – 6pm
- Saturday, 2nd November 2019: 10am – 6pm
- Sunday, 3rd November 2019: 12.30pm – 4pm
Any proceeds from this event will go towards a restoration fund for St Philip’s Church organ, Temple Road.